If you or loved ones have been exposed to mold or natural gas or any other toxic substance and suffered, I can help. Mold is a naturally  occurring substances outside the home, but its not supposed to grow inside the home, especially where you and your children spend hours sleeping. Irritable? Memory problems? Coughing, wheezing, sneezing? You need to get checked out by a Doctor for mold exposure, get an air test for mold and call me to discuss your remedies.

Natural gas additives can make you seriously sick, and so can many other substances we use ever day but we should not directly come in contact with. Unexplained sickness? Repairs to a gas line or air conditioner or heating system lately and not feeling well? Call me. Don't wait to feel better.